Just like Granny made!
Haggis And Chips
Best place in Scotland to buy a haggis and chips takeaway meal
This is our very favourite haggis or white pudding supper recipe! Here in Scotland chip shop meals that are to include chips are known as suppers.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
My new emotive, suspenseful Scottish Noir crime novel is Buried in Grief.
What if the loss of a child was not every parent's worst nightmare?
Hamish and Alison wake to some awful news from the police banging at their door, but what if their trauma was only just beginning?
Read how these former army nurses copes with their grief through to a terrifying ending.
Buried in Grief is my new novel, available in Paperback or Kindle and other devices.
Read the Opening Chapter for Free.
1. Get the car keys.
2. Drive to your nearest AshVale chippie.
3. Order your choice at the counter or in the restaurant. For a great treat make sure it is haggis and chips.
4. Don't forget the Irn Bru!
5. Apply brown sauce and enjoy!
6. Leave a tip; the chefs and waitresses of The Ashvale Chip Shop are braw.
7. Repeat at least twice a week
8. Dinae forget your deep fried Mars Bars!
9. I love mushy peas with mine.
You’ve hopefully realised that this is a bit tongue in cheek but on our traditional haggis recipe page you'll find the real thing.
If you like our Traditional Scottish Recipes and would like to easily share them with your friends and family please use the social networking buttons below:
Advertise on Scottish Recipes Website, Facebook and Twitter Pages from just £75.
Flags/Emblem of Scotland