Just like Granny made!
Haggis And Chips
Best place in Scotland to buy a haggis and chips takeaway meal
This is our very favourite haggis or white pudding supper recipe! Here in Scotland chip shop meals that are to include chips are known as suppers.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Nine grieving Aberdeen families, one dark secret. Can love triumph?
Group is the new emotionally raw psychological character-driven suspense romance by Scottish author C.G. Buswell
Buy on Kindle and other devices or Paperback.
1. Get the car keys.
2. Drive to your nearest AshVale chippie.
3. Order your choice at the counter or in the restaurant. For a great treat make sure it is haggis and chips.
4. Don't forget the Irn Bru!
5. Apply brown sauce and enjoy!
6. Leave a tip; the chefs and waitresses of The Ashvale Chip Shop are braw.
7. Repeat at least twice a week
8. Dinae forget your deep fried Mars Bars!
9. I love mushy peas with mine.
You've hopefully realised that this is a bit tongue in cheek but on our traditional haggis recipe page you'll find the real thing.
Haggis Cottage Pie Recipe.
Buy a Chieftain haggis, blaggis burgers and sausages and family sized haggis or 250g of unsliced haggis online.
If you like our Traditional Scottish Recipes and would like to easily share them with your friends and family please use the social networking buttons below:
An army veteran moves his family back to Scotland, but his nightmare neighbour starts a battle of wits with him. Who will win this One Last War?
Buy this latest novel by Scottish author C.G. Buswell on Kindle or Paperback.
Advertise on Scottish Recipes Website Facebook and Twitter Pages from just £25.
Flags/Emblem of Scotland